PROCESS(CHEMICAL) / MECHANICAL / ENERGY
(Refinery / Oil&Gas / Petrochem/ Power)
AT ENGINEERING SERVICES
AT Engineering Services’ professional staff qualifications include all engineering disciplines normally required to analyze, design, procure, and guide the construction of process plants and components. In addition, staff members are frequently involved in practical engineering applications through onsite problem solving and data gathering, supporting operations and maintenance personnel, and a multitude of requirements for practical, complete, and cost effective implementation of projects that consistently meet client objectives.
Most of AT Engineering Services’ staff and associate consultants have spent years working together within the constantly challenging environment of the engineering/construction companies in the United States. They have acquired the skills that make them flexible and receptive to changing ideas and accommodating to wide preferences and differences that exist among culturally diverse client organizations. Each of the staff’s individual experience well exceeds 20 years in engineering and/or project management.
In addition, AT Engineering Services has an associate company based abroad who can provide engineering/design services on an as needed basis, allowing us to offer a wide spectrum of specialized services to our clients without the typical cost burden of maintaining a large staff on a full time basis.
AT ENGINEERING SERVICES
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- Oil/Gas Production facilities
- Oil refineries
- Pulp and paper
- Facility infrastructure
- Feasibility studies
- Process evaluation
- Project reviews and consultation
- Project Management
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED)
- Detail Engineering
- Procurement Services
- Construction Management
- Energy Studies
- Training and Seminars
- Relief system audits
Typical Services Provided
- Feasibility Studies
- FEED (Front End Engineering Design) Studies
- Process Technical and Economic Evaluations
- Relief/Flare/Vent Studies
- Schedule A / Basic Engineering Design Packages
- Process Design [Process flow diagrams (PFDs), Piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
- Process Evaluations
- Process Optimization Studies
- Energy Conservation Projects
- Plant Expansion Projects
- Process Simulation
- Piping system hydraulics calculations / Hydraulic Analysis
- Heat Transfer /Process Equipment Specifications
- Heat Transfer Equipment Rating / Design (Thermal and Mechanical): Fired Heaters, Heat Exchangers, Boilers, Pressure Vessels, Evaporators / Crystallizers, Oil / Gas Separators, API-Tanks, …
- Cost Estimates, Bid Evaluations
- Plant Operations Support / Resolving Operational Problems
- Cogeneration Plant Design
- Mechanical (Pressure Parts) / Piping
- Solar, Tank code conversion
- Storage Tank engineering and design for use in the Petrochemical Industry.
- Telone II and Chloropicrin Tanks for use in soil fumigation and pesticides.
I NEEDED HELP YESTERDAY..........
……. THAT’S WHY I CALLED AT ENGINEERING SERVICES.
“We were modifying a section of the plant, I had a thousand details to take care of and we were understaffed. I knew I could take some of the burden off my people by farming the work out to AT Engineering. They were readily accessible and had the experienced people for the job. I knew they could handle the task for us better than the others.”
-Mr. Smart Client
Chief Engineer, Cheapskate Refinery
AS USUAL, AT Engineering QUICKLY RESPONDED.............
A SATISFIED CLIENT IS ALWAYS OUR GOAL.
“We are driven to establish long term professional relationship with each of our client. And most important, we listen to them and focus our efforts to meet their specific needs and not our needs, talk to them personally at their facilities and not from across phone lines, by the end of the day and not the next day or so.”
AT Engineering Services
Professionals Making a Difference
WE ARE FACING HEAD ON THIS MILLENIUM’S ENGINEERING NEEDS EACH DAY