Excellence; Quality, Service, Price, and Trust. Those aren't just words at AT Engineering Services, they are the standards by which we conduct our daily business. If you are looking for technical & engineering excellence, consider us as your professional engineering partner for:
Development & Generation of Project / Process
Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&IDs)
Process FlowDiagrams (PFDs)
Mechanical Flow Diagrams (MFDs)
Utility Flow Diagrams (UFDs) and
Metallurgical Flow Diagrams (MT FDs)
for oil & gas, power, energy, refinery, petrochemical and Process industries
AT Engineering Services is a registered, State of California, professional engineering consulting firm with capability of providing in-depth innovative quality consulting services that are based on the most currenttechnologies available. We provide state-of-the-art designs and engineering services inmechanical, process, and chemical engineering fields.
As an Engineering Subcontractor we can perform: Total Management of the Project / Process; (P&IDs), (PFDs), (MFDs), (UFDs), and (MT FDs). The scope of our services will include, but is not limited to:
- Process and design review, evaluation, and selection, and preparation of PFDs
- Planning the P&ID (Safe Design Practices, Arrangement of Elements, etc.)
- Developmental Stages (from facility layout stage to approval for construction stage). Also, Development of Project Definition Schematic (PDS) temporary drawings
- P&ID layouts. _self and Auxiliary P&IDs (Utility Distribution System, Relief System...)
- Walkdown, Demolition, HAZOP, and As Built P&IDs
- P&ID Symbol Standards: We do use latest ISA symbology
- (Instrument Society of America) to ensure clear communications with installation personnel. We can deliver high quality P&IDs which will contain all essential information, such as:
Instrumentation, Piping & Equipment, Mechanical & Process
Information, Numbering Systems, etc.
- P&ID Review: We can coordinate P&ID Review issues between various engineering departments (Also, with your clients) to ensure full consideration of facility design, including safety, operability, selftainability, reliability, etc.
- Development of a comprehensive computerized drawing database and numbering system for all the drawings.
Sample: PFD (Process Flow Diagram) for: Crystallizer / Evaporator applied to production of Sodium Chloride Crystals